Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Fun!

This weekend we had my parents' 35th wedding anniversary celebration/party. It went off without a hitch, and was a lot of fun. It was so neat to have all of us in town together. Afterwards we went to mother's and daddy's for dinner, and just had a good time. Fun stuff. Paul was talking about how foreign the concept was of what we did. Any more, it's unusual for families to get together like that. That just blows my mind. I live a sheltered life I guess, because my family and Alan's family get together just about every chance we get. Every holiday is spent with one family or the other.

So, I'm supposed to get the cd of pictures today. Alan already has it. I did get one in an email from Alan that Don (the photographer) had emailed him. The teaser... (titled "Little Angel"-he obviously didn't know her! ;-) )





And a few more pictures that we took on our own...











Does this look like trouble or what? The Rains' family was in town, and the kids have had a lot of fun getting together with the girls.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I want to see some more pictures. I heard it was a really nice celebration.