Friday, October 10, 2008

My problem solver

This is amazing, at least to Alan and I.

Alan got a band saw the other day. It's got a nifty little dolly thingy that you can roll it around on. A mobility something-or-other. Right now, it's sitting in the garage. Logan wanted to roll it out to the shop, but Alan told him it wouldn't go across the grass. The wheels would just sink.


About 5 minutes later, Logan comes back and tells Alan- I know how we can get it to the shop. We can bring the trailer up to the garage (it tilts), load it on the trailer, take the trailer back to the shop and unload it.


BRILLIANT! This kid is a thinker!!


After a little bit, he was asking why the trailer wheels wouldn't sink, but the other wheels would. He really thinks these things through. I think he's going to be a very logical thinker.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

He just may be good at word problems. :-)

Can't wait to hang out with him and his family in in about two weeks.