Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pantry complete!

Alan finished putting the pantry together today!  I had to cut the shelf liner (I hot glued it down, just to make sure it stays put), and then he installed all the shelves, put the door back on, and even stocked it!  Yay!  (If I was a slave-driver…oh wait, I’ve been accused of that…I would’ve had him paint the front of the shelves.  But I don’t think anyone else is going to see it or care.)  The ziploc shelf is making me crazy, but for now it stays that way.  When we figure something out there, that will change.

DSCN9774

We still have to order a door for the storage area he created in the laundry room, but other than that, it is done too!  He used the leftover paint to paint more in the laundry room.  Some day it will be all one color… Smile

DSCN9773

Yay for having a pantry inside the house, and not storing stuff in the garage! 

2 comments:

Margi said...

Yay! It looks awesome!! Congratulations.

Linnie Sue said...

Sweet! That's exciting!